It can be challenging to keep one project on track and on budget, let alone a whole portfolio of projects. Kepner-Tregoe’s Portfolio Manager workshop provides the training and the tools to leverage KT Project Management processes across a portfolio of projects.This workshop uses Portfolio Manager powered by Kepner-Tregoe software coupled with KT Project Management training to enhance information sharing, facilitate reporting, and improve project performance across your business.
Audience: Designed for project leaders and teams in organizations that execute multiple projects as part of operations.
Implement a common approach to project management across all teams.
Ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery.
Consolidate project performance and progress reports to increase efficiency and eliminate unnecessary reporting.
Effectively share ideas, insights, and best practices across the business.
Skills developed during KT’s Portfolio Manager workshop enable you to:
- Leverage Portfolio Manager powered by Kepner-Tregoe to manage your project portfolio.
- Use a consistent approach to project management across all projects and teams.
- Report project performance and progress using a single dashboard.
- Identify, communicate and replicate best practices across the organization.
- Enhance executive visibility and control of all projects.
Return on Investment
By attending the Portfolio Manager workshop and adopting KT processes, organizations have realized both immediate, and long-term, return on investment. These include:
- Leveraged by African conglomerate in Award Winning consutling project. Allowed group to manage a portfolio of more than 100 projects. Facilitated decisions on how to prioritize projects and increased percentage of projects delivered on time and within budget.
- In use at a global industry leader for manufacturing equipment.
Duration: 3.5 days
Learning Tools Included: All workshop attendees will get access to online post-workshop learning support tools (coaching videos, tips, tricks, worksheets, and more) with a My KT membership
Certification Credits: 2.4 CEUs
Training Options: Available as group training conducted at your location