Kepner-Tregoe LiveOnline provides individuals and teams an efficient way to learn KT’s Clear Thinking processes from wherever they are—with no travel required. Led by an experienced instructor, KT LiveOnline utilizes a web meeting platform to provide you access to the specific problem solving and decision making skills you want to develop. With its flexible format, you can choose to learn the specific components of the KT Problem Solving and Decision Making (PSDM) skills that you need, or go through full KT Training – from wherever you are.
Audience: Employees at all levels who are required to perform troubleshooting, root cause analysis (RCA) and conduct problem solving will benefit from this workshop. Well suited for engineering, quality, operations, manufacturing, IT, customer service, and maintenance.
VIRTUAL LEARNING DESIGN
By using a mixture of live webmeetings, eLearning modules and case studies, we offer an extended learning experience.
Each day provides chances to use KT methods to solve real business problems to get your return on investment immediately.
And by working from your desk or home, you can avoid the stresses of travel.
Access to a skilled KT consultant over 4 consecutive days as well as subsequent coaching further enhances your experience.
Completion of the KT PSDM workshop enables learners to:
- Understand the basic process steps
- Question incisively and listen intently to access relevant information
- Interact more effectively as a team through use of a common approach and language
- Recognise when participation from others is needed to create commitment or enhance the quality of a solution
- Apply the concepts on-the-job in order to achieve organisational results
Download the workshop outline for: LiveOnline Virtual Learning Session EMEA