Organizations embark on change initiatives because they understand that continuous skill development and process improvement are critical to future success. Many of those initiatives fail to change on-the-job behavior.
Coaching drives positive change and supports the use of those newly learned skills into the daily routines of affected staff. No different than any great sports team, good coaching is often the difference between incremental and real step-change improvement success.
Audience: Ideal for senior engineers and managers with responsibilities for technical support, problem management, incident management, escalation management and continual service improvement. Anyone involved in behavior change management, implementing the KT methodology.
- Learn a coaching framework to Observe, Reflect, Communicate and Assist (ORCA)
- Develop and certify your capabilities as a qualified change agent
- Provide professional “real-time” problem-solving application support for engineering staff
- Ensure continuous learning for staff with regular and frequent feedback
- Drive behavior change by maintaining a targeted focus
- Provide visibility to stakeholders and sponsors on adoption and outcomes
Based on KT’s globally proven ORCA coaching framework
The KT Coaching Workshop is a 5-day workshop equipping coaches how to:
- Recognize components of effective troubleshooting behavior
- Analyze individual and team performance
- Identify gaps in the troubleshooting system
- Identify gaps in problem solving skills
- Provide effective, pinpointed feedback about individual performance
- Offer coaching tailored to the individual’s style and needs
Return on Investment
Organizations that have adopted KT’s implementation and coaching model have seen the following results:
- Shortened Mean Time to Resolve/Restore by up to 75%
- Reduced escalation rate by 40%
- Improved Customer Satisfaction to 90% and above
- Reduced backlog by 42%
Duration: 5 days
Learning Tools Included: All workshop attendees will receive the Kepner-Tregoe Tablet App and access to online post-workshop learning support tools (coaching videos, tips, tricks, worksheets, and more) with a My KT membership
Training Options: Contact us to bring this workshop on-site to your organization
Candidates must have previously attended the Kepner-Tregoe workshop matching the KT process they want to coach.