Kepner-Tregoe’s Problem Management workshop provides a time-tested, systematic approach to help resolve technical and IT issues and get to root cause fast. Our best practice ITIL®-recognized troubleshooting methodology helps minimize negative business impact and increase IT stability by reducing time-to-resolution through efficient data gathering and analysis, objective-driven resolution, and successful implementation for rapid recovery.
Audience: Ideal for service desk staff, problem managers, quality managers, analysts, technicians, subject matter experts, auditors, engineers and others responsible for resolution of critical incidents and problems.
The KT Problem Management approach...
- Drives a high quality and consistent troubleshooting process.
- Gets you to the root cause of problems faster.
- Enables your team to think and communicate clearly and confidently under pressure.
- Eliminates trial-and-error behavior, waste and loss of key data.
- Creates a seamless information flow and knowledge sharing.
- Ensures that everyone speaks the same "problem solving language".
You will learn:
- A structured, critical thinking approach to analyze problems, get to root cause and select the best fix or workaround to proactively avoid problems.
- To systematically clarify and prioritize problems.
- To clearly describe a problem and gather the most relevant data.
- A strategic approach to problem solving based on problem type, e.g. start-up and recurring problems.
- How to capitalize by making thinking visible.
- Succinct and effective stakeholder communication and resource management throughout the problem or problem life-cycle.
Return on Investment
Kepner-Tregoe's Problem & Incident management solutions have been used worldwide to help organizations maximize ROI. Using our systematic approach for managing problems, KT clients have achieved dramatic improvements, such as:
- Shortened Mean Time to Resolve
- Reduced Time-to-Close
- Increased First-Time-Fix Rate
- Improved Customer Satisfaction
- Maximized Customer Lifetime Value
- Greater IT Stability and Production Uptime
Duration: 3 or 4 days
Learning Tools Included: All workshop attendees will receive the Kepner-Tregoe Tablet App and access to online post-workshop learning support tools (coaching videos, tips, tricks, worksheets, and more) with a My KT membership
Certification Credits: 2.8 CEUs / 28 PDUs (4 days)
To take the KT ITSM Problem Management exam, you must attend an accredited 4-day KT Problem Management workshop ("ITIL flavor"). The exam is offered using webcam proctoring, taken at a time and location convenient for you and the exam proctors. For exam details and more information, click here
Explore the class schedule below to register for a public session workshop or contact us to bring this workshop on-site to your organization
Choose your country in the dropdown below
to be held at your company, please Contact US for more information.
Oct 6 -
Oct 13 -
Oct 19 -
Oct 27 -
RMB 9,800 per participant, RMB 8,300 for 3 or more (fees before any applicable taxes)
Nov 25 -
S$2,000 per participant, S$1,700 for 3 or more (fees before any applicable taxes)
Dec 1 -
RM3,600 per participant, RM3,000 for 3 or more (fees before any applicable taxes)