Take control of your Incident Management with Kepner-Tregoe’s Major Incident Management workshop. Designed for learners looking to expand their knowledge and performance, this workshop brings higher quality, more consistency, and greater speed to the incident handling process by improving the underlying quality and consistency of troubleshooting. Our ITIL®-recognized approach helps you restore service more effectively, while managing risk and communicating confidently under pressure.
Audience: Ideal for Incident and Major Incident Managers, service desk staff, analysts, subject matter experts, quality managers, problem managers, auditors, technicians, engineers and others responsible for customer service and support.
Successfully facilitate the incident resolution process by gathering the most relevant data and driving decisions while managing risk under pressure.
Learn advanced incident management skills to manage the end-to-end process of service restoration.
Draws from case studies and real-world situations to provide dynamic learning that goes beyond theory and enables you to quickly apply knowledge in your organization.
Through Kepner-Tregoe’s Major Incident Management workshop, you will learn how to:
- Improve the consistency and efficacy of your approach to incident management.
- Reduce stress and the time spent in the “analysis and diagnosis” phase for major outages.
- Increase the number of instances where the first restoration activity is the final restoration activity.
- Use a common “problem solving language” independent of technology.
- Increase throughput of incidents for the same headcount.
- Reduce service cost and unnecessary spare part usage.
Return on Investment
- Decreased Mean Time to Restore
- Reduced variation
- Increased First-Time-Resolution Rate
- Reduced number of escalations
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Greater IT stability and production uptime
Duration: 4 days
Learning Tools Included: All workshop attendees will receive the Kepner-Tregoe Tablet App and access to online post-workshop learning support tools (coaching videos, tips, tricks, worksheets, and more) with a My KT membership
Training Options: Available either as a Public Session or as group training conducted at your location
Choose your country in the dropdown below
to be held at your company, please Contact US for more information.
S$2,400 per participant, S$2,050 for 3 or more (fees before any applicable taxes)
RM4,200 per participant, RM3,600 for 3 or more (fees before any applicable taxes)
|Salt Lake City, UT||US||$2,495.00|