Understand how needed benefits will influence your choice, see how well various options meet your needs, and ensure that your choice can stand the test of time.
- Identify scope and gain consensus by focusing on identifying objectives, then choices, and finally on risks before committing to a final choice.
- Identify criteria that will be used to evaluate choices, including clear measures of success
- Understand which criteria are mandatory and which are not, and how much influence non-mandatory criteria will have
- Use simple-but-robust techniques for comparing performance of alternatives
- Consider risks associated with alternatives
Break into small virtual groups during the session to work on a problem scenario with instructor coaching, then discuss insights with the full group.
Additional Conceptual Depth
Do more than just review. The instructor will discuss how to most effectively accomplish each step, sharing tips and techniques from their extensive experience using DA to find the cause of tough problems.
What would you like to learn about DA? The instructor will invite questions at any time, and strive to make sure the answers provide the maximum help.
Others share their experience. The sessions are designed to encourage sharing of ideas, techniques, and successes by all participants. Their unique perspective and inputs help make the session even more valuable.
You must have a laptop or PC (one learner per computer) and ability to dial-in via a landline (not cell phone).
*Attendees must have completed a PSDM session prior to attending.