Even the best planned projects have unforeseen issues and challenges that arise. KT’s Advanced Problem Solving in Project Management workshop provides the critical thinking skills needed to quickly address those issues and keep projects on track. Based on KT’s foundational Problem Solving and Decision Making methodology, the workshop advances the skills of project managers who need to solve problems quickly, make confident decisions, manage risk, communicate with stakeholders, and handle complexity in order to achieve project success.
Audience: Designed for anyone on a project team to advance their problem solving and decision making skills.
Learn time-tested critical thinking skills derived from KT’s proven Problem Solving & Decision Making processes that can be immediately applied to any type of project.
Keep projects on track, or get them back on track, while managing the variety of issues that come with projects of every size.
Optimize communications with stakeholders.
Earn PDUs to keep your PMP certification current.
Skills developed during KT’s Advanced Problem Solving in Project Management workshop enable you to:
- Confidently solve problems and make critical decisions that impact project success.
- Immediately recognize and correct issues in project implementation to keep projects on track.
- Identify and plan for the resolution of high-priority issues to avoid wasting time.
- Understand and proactively manage risks and opportunities.
- Effectively communicate results to stakeholders and others.
Return on Investment
By attending the Advanced Problem Solving in Project Management workshop and adopting KT processes, organizations have realized both immediate, and long-term, return on investment. These include:
- A food products manufacturer saved $1.03 million by improving planning and decision-making by work teams.
- A $25 million product line was saved during an upgrade project by solving an ongoing problem at a global manufacturer.
- Risk was reduced during a plant shutdown at a components manufacturer, reducing the time from three weeks to two.
- An industrial products company has more confidence to cancel or postpone projects that don’t meet specific criteria for success.
Duration: 3 days
Learning Tools Included: All workshop attendees will get access to online post-workshop learning support tools (coaching videos, tips, tricks, worksheets, and more) with a My KT membership
Certification Credits: 1.4 CEUs / 14 PDUs
Training Options: Available either as a Public Session or as group training conducted at your location