Deepen your expertise in problem identification and problem resolution with Kepner-Tregoe’s Advanced Problem Management for ServiceNow workshop. Using the Kepner-Tregoe plug-in from ServiceNow, this training will significantly improve your problem management expertise, whether you are just beginning or are a troubleshooting expert. As a ServiceNow user, KT’s Advanced Problem Management for ServiceNow is built upon KT’s time-tested Clear Thinking process to provide troubleshooters the tools they need to take their knowledge—and careers to the next level.
Audience: Ideal for service desk staff, quality managers, analysts, problem and incident managers, auditors, technicians, engineers, and others responsible for resolution of critical incidents and problems.
Leverage Kepner-Tregoe’s time-tested, proven approach to problem solving, which has helped thousands of global companies dramatically improve their performance.
Reduce Mean-Time-to-Resolution and improve customer satisfaction with highly effective problem management processes.
Learn a set of common, high-quality skills to effectively analyze and drive the resolution of customer issues.
Through Kepner-Tregoe’s Advanced Problem Management workshop, you will learn:
- A structured, critical thinking approach to analyze problems, select the best fix, and proactively avoid problems.
- To systematically clarify and prioritize problems through KT's Situation Appraisal and effective questioning.
- To clearly describe a problem and gather the most relevant data.
- A strategic approach to problem solving based on problem type, e.g. start-up and recurring problems.
- How to capitalize by making thinking visible.
- Succinct and effective stakeholder communication and resource management throughout the problem or incident life-cycle.
Required: The KT ServiceNow plug-in from ServiceNow.
Return on Investment
- 74% reduction in Mean-Time-to-Resolution.
- 77% reduction in variation.
- 40% improved First-Time-Fix rate.
- 50% reduction in backlog.
- Increased customer satisfaction to +90%.
Duration: 4 days
Learning Tools: All workshop attendees will receive access to online post-workshop learning support tools (worksheets, tips, tricks, and more) with a My KT membership
Training Options: Available as group training conducted at your location