Become a top-gun Incident Manager with Kepner-Tregoe’s Advanced Incident Management for ServiceNow workshop. Leveraging the Kepner-Tregoe plug-in for ServiceNow to document incidents within the Incident Management work-flow, this training will significantly improve your incident management skills and ability to drive incident teams towards fast restoration of service. As a ServiceNow user, KT’s Advanced Incident Management for ServiceNow is built upon KT’s time-tested Clear Thinking methodology to be able to troubleshoot confidently under pressure.
Audience: Ideal for incident and major incident managers, service desk staff, quality managers, analysts, auditors, technicians, engineers, and others responsible for resolution of critical incidents.
Successfully facilitate the incident resolution process by gathering the most relevant data and driving durable decisions while managing risk under pressure.
Learn advanced incident management skills to manage the end-to-end process of service restoration.
Draws from real-world case studies providing dynamic learning that moves beyond theory enabling you to quickly apply new skills to your incident handling.
You will learn how to:
- Improve the consistency and efficacy of your approach to incident management.
- Reduce stress and the time spent in the “analysis and diagnosis” phase for major outages.
- Increase the number of instances where the first restoration activity is the final restoration activity.
- Use a common “problem solving language” independent of technology.
- Increase throughput of incidents for the same headcount.
- Reduce service cost and unnecessary spare part usage.
Required: The KT ServiceNow plug-in for ServiceNow.
Return on Investment
- 74% reduction in Mean-Time-to-Resolution.
- 77% reduction in variation.
- 40% improved First-Time-Fix rate.
- Increased customer satisfaction to +90%.
Duration: 4 days
Learning Tools: All workshop attendees will receive access to online post-workshop learning support tools (worksheets, tips, tricks, and more) with a My KT membership
Training Options: Available as group training conducted at your location