Some project management training focuses on filling out templates and following checklists. At KT, we focus on producing results. The KT Project Management workshop equips project leaders with a robust, proven project management methodology combined with the KT Clear Thinking skills needed to deliver real, measurable project results. As the signature workshop in our Project Management Training Suite, this workshop prepares project managers to take on any size project and confidently see it through to success.
Audience: Designed for project managers or anyone in a leadership role on a project team.
Learn KT’s proven Project Management methodology for use on any type of project.
Develop robust project management skills that are essential to achieve project goals on time and on budget.
Go beyond basic theory and apply project management concepts and tools to actual, real-life projects for immediate results.
Supports the Project Management Institute’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
Skills developed during the KT Project Management workshop enable you to:
- Carry out the essential elements of project management—defining, planning, implementing and closing out a project—to achieve the desired project outcome.
- Lead and motivate a project team, and communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Identify and address issues quickly and confidently to keep projects on track.
- Anticipate and reduce project risk.
- Improve how future projects are delivered.
Return on Investment
By attending the KT Project Management workshop and adopting KT processes, organizations have realized both immediate, and long-term, return on investment:
- Lockheed Martin embedded KT Project Management into its services to NASA at the Johnson Space Center resulting in measurable improvements in cost savings, attrition and safety.
- When a pharmaceutical manufacturer turned to KT Project Management for product launches, the company went from not launching a new product for two years to launching five to ten products annually.
- “The most trouble-free merger of back office operations” was reported by the Wall Street Journal after KT Project Management was used to merge two large commercial banks.
- Event preparation at a luxury goods company was improved dramatically after the KT Project Management approach was used to plan and execute a centerpiece sales event yielding a 50% increase in sales.
- At Cement Australia, KT Project Management helped one plant shutdown come in $500K under budget and another end 33% earlier than planned.
Duration: 3 days
Learning Tools Included: All workshop attendees will get access to online post-workshop learning support tools (coaching videos, tips, tricks, worksheets, and more) with a My KT membership
Certification Credits: 2.1 CEUs / 21 PDUs
Training Options: Available either as a Public Session or as group training conducted at your location
Choose your country in the dropdown below
to be held at your company, please Contact US for more information.
RM3,600 per participant, RM3,000 for 3 or more (fees before any applicable taxes)
Terugkomdag: 13 december 2019