The exam is a 40 question multiple choice exam, and candidates are given 60 minutes to complete the exam.
Attempt all 40 multiple-choice questions – 1 mark awarded to each question. Mark only one answer to each question.
A number of possible answers are given for each question, indicated by either A. B. C. or D.
Your answers should be indicated on the application which will appear within your browser.
You will be required to provide compliant equipment and a compliant environment in which to take the examination.
The pass mark is 26/40.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make contact with the exam provider and let them know that you have attended the KT ITSM Problem Management workshop and wish to take the exam. KT will have arranged for them to be expecting your contact.
A step-by-step guide on how to take the Web Proctored Exam
Step 1: Before you take the exam, you need to ensure that:
- You have a valid photo ID available in which Latin characters are used, such as Passport, National ID card, Driving license, Social Insurance Card, or equivalent, as you will be requested to provide identification by your Web proctor.
- Your computer meets the following hardware and system requirements:
Make sure the following hardware is installed in your computer:
- 16-bit monitor with screen res. 1024 x 768 or higher and zoom at 100%
- Keyboard and mouse or other pointing device
- A web camera you can rotate
- An active Full-Time/Broadband internet connection of at least 4Mbps
Make sure the following applications are installed in your computer:
- Windows Operating System or Mac
- Internet Explorer 7 to 9 (if you have IE 10 installed it will be need to run in compatibility mode)
- Firefox 3 to 13
- Safari 4 or 5
Step 2: On the day of the exam
On the day of the exam, please ensure that:
- You have your photo ID available, as described above.
- Your webcam can be rotated 360 degrees.
- No additional camera or screen is connected to your computer.
- You are the only person in the room throughout the exam session.
- There is no background noise in the room.
- There is adequate light in the place, but no direct light towards the web camera.
- Your desk is clean.
- All phones are deactivated.
- All other applications i.e. Outlook apart from internet explorer are closed
Step 3: Launch GoToMeeting
20 minutes prior to your exam, please install GoToMeeting following the GoToMeeting
Installation guide, below.
Step 4: Follow your Web proctor instructions
You will be instructed to:
- Check your audio and video performance.
- Show your ID to the camera.
- Share your screen with your web proctor.
- Close any other applications running in your computer.
Please note: Your exam session will be recorded. The exam session recordings are used only if there is a dispute regarding the examination. Recordings are only accessible by the ITpreneurs exams team, and will be deleted after a maximum of 12 months. Only the assigned proctor and supervisor will be watching the candidate, for examination and compliance purposes only.
Step 5: Begin your exam
- Your Web proctor will provide you with your username and password to enter the exam system.
- Click on http://exams.itpreneurs.com/perception5/perception.php and enter your details.
Please note: Your Web Proctor will be online throughout your exam session in case you need any help. In case of communication loss during the exam, the Web Proctor will stop the examination process. Once connection is re-established, you will be able to continue your exam using your remaining exam time.
If during the exam the GoToMeeting session is disconnected please click on the link that was sent to you on email with GoToMeeting session details to start the session again.
Step 6: Finish your exam
- Once you have completed your exam, your exam results will appear on the screen.
- Once confirmed by your Web proctor that the exam session has been successfully completed, you will be asked to close the GoToMeeting application.
- All done!
A step-by-step guide on how to launch the GoToMeeting application
To attend a meeting on a PC, the following is required:
- Internet Explorer® 7.0 or newer
- Windows® 7, Vista, XP
- Cable modem, DSL, or better Internet connection
- Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended)
Step 1: Click on the GoToMeeting link
Click on the GoToMeeting link included in the email sent by ITpreneurs.
Step 2: Begin the launch
Click on the button Launch GoToMeeting on the left
side of the page.
Step 3: Launch the application
The GoToMeeting launching process begins. This
may take a few minutes to complete.
Step 4: Insert your details
Once downloaded, a new window appears in which
you need to insert your name and email.
Step 5: Join the session
Once logged in, the GoToMeeting control panel appears
on the right, indicating you have successfully joined the session.
You can minimize the screen by clicking on the red button.
Step 6: You are all set!
You will now be guided through the session.