Implementing lean is a never-ending process, and with Kepner-Tregoe’s Lean Silver Belt workshop, you’ll establish the right roadmap for continuous improvement within your organization. At the heart of KT’s approach to Lean is blending our proven methodologies for critical thinking with Lean processes. Through KT’s Implementing Lean workshop, you’ll deepen your understanding of driving ongoing success by using Lean to improve quality, build customer satisfaction and achieve a competitive advantage.
Audience: Ideal for operations teams, managers, planners, coordinators, team leaders, engineers, maintenance managers, plant managers.
KT offers two Lean workshops; Silver Belt and Gold Belt. Our Silver Belt offering provides the foundation capability for a Lean practitioner whereas the Gold Belt builds on that foundation and teaches individuals to facilitate Lean tools in real-time.
To learn more about each offering select the links below.
- 5S: Organize your work area, such as elimination, storage, cleaning, and standardizing for best practices in day-to-day operations.
- Identify & Eliminate Waste: Learn about the seven wastes and follow a process to identify, eliminate, remove and prevent these wastes from reoccurring.
- Process Mapping: Understand your processes and highlight the variables that impact customer service most.
- Pull Systems: Use client demand, rather than forecasting, for planning with a step-by-step process to identify opportunities to enhance performance with pull systems.
- Rapid Improvement Process: Learn a fast, action-oriented Kaizen Blitz process to accelerate improvement projects with a structured approach to meet targeted objectives.
- Spaghetti Diagrams: Learn to identify the steps with the most movement, determine their value and cause and plan sustainable improvements.
- Standardization: Adopt a step-by-step approach to map an action or process, document variation, decide on the best way and implement and monitor change.
- Value Stream Mapping: Streamline processes to identify and understand the flow of material and information as a product or service makes its way through your organization.
- Visual Management: Identify key metrics that help clarify and communicate realistic targets for feedback, training, implementation and ongoing evaluation.
Duration: 2 -4 days
Certification Credits: TBD N/A
Training Options: Explore the class schedule below to register for a public session workshop or contact us to bring this workshop on-site to your organization.