When it comes to solving problems, and preventing reoccurrence, there’s little time for trial-and-error. With Kepner-Tregoe’s Analytic Troubleshooting workshop, you will consistently increase the operational efficiency of your production environment by getting to the root cause of your problems—and fixing them for good. KT’s Analytic Troubleshooting workshop integrates quality and productivity efforts. And because our troubleshooting approach is agnostic to a specific technology, machine or process—your organization can use it as a foundational skill for statistical process control, lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, total productive maintenance, self-managed work teams, and other programs.
Audience: Ideal for front line staff, including quality managers, analysts, technicians, problem and incident managers, service desk staff, auditors, and engineers, as well as first responders such as production operators, trades and maintenance individuals.
Systematic troubleshooting approach that serves as a solid foundation for Six Sigma, Statistical Process Control, and Lean manufacturing.
Find cause and prioritize problems, describing them in detail and identifying and testing possible causes—eliminating those that don’t make sense to reduce unnecessary spending.
Differentiate between types of problems, and ask focused, probing questions to gather the right information.
Learn to think beyond the fix to avoid future problems.
The Kepner-Tregoe Analytic Troubleshooting workshop helps you develop skills related to finding cause and taking action. Through this workshop you will learn how to:
- Identify different types of problems.
- Prioritize, describe, and document problems thoroughly.
- Identify and test possible causes to curtail trial-and-error and costly fixes.
- Select a fix and then evaluate to think beyond it to avoid future issues.
- Clarify goals, find smart alternatives, and balance risks.
- Explore other areas that could be similarly affected by a problem.
- Plan the implementation and evaluate.
Return on Investment
- Increased annual yields by 13%.
- Launched a new $15 million product line in nine days.
- Reduced losses for a critical defect by 50%.
- Realized a $5.5 million reduction in conversion costs over a two-year period.
- Resolved the costliest defect in the company, saving $1.3 million.
Duration: 3 days
Learning Tools Included: All workshop attendees will receive the Kepner-Tregoe Tablet App and access to online post-workshop learning support tools (coaching videos, tips, tricks, worksheets, and more) with a My KT membership.
Certification Credits: 2.1 CEUs / 21 PDUs (3 days)
Training Options: Explore the class schedule below to register for a Public Session workshop or contact us to bring this workshop on-site to your organization.
Download the workshop outline for Analytic Troubleshooting (ATS).
Choose your country in the dropdown below
to be held at your company, please Contact US for more information.
Aug 18 -
Oct 5 -
Terugkomdag: 2 november 2020