Even great troubleshooters need problem solving support...when they hit a problem they can't solve
With KT Facilitation Services, Kepner-Tregoe will bring in highly-skilled problem solvers to guide your team towards identifying root cause of your most challenging issues. Often completed in just one week or less, problem solving support will achieve tangible results through a structured and proven facilitation approach.
Expert facilitation substantially increases the efficiency and effectiveness of root cause analysis, while gaining support and commitment from all involved. Not only is a problem solved or a decision made, but your troubleshooting team will better understand the KT Root Cause Analysis process. As with all our customers, Kepner-Tregoe ensures the absolute highest level of confidentiality.
When you need KT Facilitation Services
Contact KT for immediate problem solving support when you have:
- Equipment and machine failures
- Sudden or unexplained quality/product defects
- IT hardware or system issues
- Accident investigations
- A problem with too many possible causes or that keeps coming back after you have "fixed" it
KT root cause analysis has brought proven results in manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, biotech, IT, oil & gas and many other industries where you need to find the cause of problems.
Just a few of the problems solved by Kepner-Tregoe facilitators
- A healthcare provider at risk of being shut down due to a quality failure in manufacturing
- A food manufacturer encountered a serious cosmetic flaw in its products valued at £40 million - after 3 months, they were still not able to find root cause
- A technology provider with failing transition networks replaced several network components, but the problem remained unresolved causing an increased number of outages
Kepner-Tregoe now offers Causelink® Cause-Mapping software as an option on every Facilitation project
Causelink® supports Kepner-Tregoe's critical-thinking based problem-solving methodology by providing a visual tool to aid in identifying root cause. Causelink's structured visual mapping approach helps organizations understand and document the complex interactions in major incidents.