Do your projects consistently deliver outstanding results?
You may have a variety of purchased or home grown project management approaches used by your managers today. But, do you have a bullet proof system you can trust to drive initiatives on critical business units such as New Product Development, Engineering, Operations, IT, or Marketing? Are you driving your projects via common standards in the form of tested techniques, tools, and critical thinking?
…Or are you experiencing this?
- Inconsistency in the ability to deliver projects on-time and on-budget
- Inconsistency in the tools and templates used to define and plan projects and report progress
- Project Managers cutting corners leading to major problems later on
- Projects being slowed down by unnecessary bureaucracy
- Unclear responsibilities for project authorization and delivery
- Key project deliverables being missed
How are you doing against these measures?
|Percent of projects delivered on time||Percent of projects delivering their objectives||Percent of projects delivered on-budget|
An audit of your existing project management processes and culture will identify disconnects so that a faster, leaner and more effective approach can be deployed.
Every organization today achieves results through projects. These projects come in all sizes, varieties, and complexities. And while each project may be vastly different, project teams need a shared process to produce the desired project results. If they don’t, projects are likely to underperform. World class project management can allow you to do more, in less time, and using fewer resources.