Are you making every day your best day?
The consistency, accuracy and efficiency of your business processes are the backbone to the performance of your operations. Quality products and services depend on them. Business Process Improvement (BPI) done right offers the opportunity for dramatic change in business performance. Optimizing the ways of ‘how work gets done’ in your organization by balancing the need for consistency with efficiency can make every day your best day.
Are you experiencing this?
- Non value-adding or out-of-sequence process steps
- Excessive documentation
- Overly complex inter-departmental hand-offs
- Steps done manually that could be automated
- Unsupportive policies
- Unclear or inappropriate roles and structure
- Insufficient skills
- No, or meaningless, metrics
- An organizational culture that does not support the effectiveness/efficiency of the process
How are you doing against these measures?
|Cycle-time performance to industry benchmarks and your competition||Customer satisfaction performance||Process variation|
|Internal audit error rates|
|Process output quality|
Take your business process performance to the next level by taking a strategic, systematic approach to improving their design, execution and management always with the customer in mind.