Service process improvement from Kepner-Tregoe (KT) maximizes the effectiveness as well as the efficiency of your IT customer service processes. Kepner-Tregoe has a strong understanding of the rapidly evolving challenges facing customer support and IT, which is why our approach has become one of the leading troubleshooting methodologies worldwide. By improving core service processes, Kepner-Tregoe improves customer service value. The proven KT approach focuses on:
- Understanding the current “disconnects,” gaps, and improvement opportunities
- Aligning the design of the “future process” with strategic and operational goals
- Providing the right level of detail for effective and efficient execution
- Measuring process performance throughout the process
- Understanding what is necessary to implement changes in behavior
- Modifying software and other systems
Kepner-Tregoe’s service process improvement methods identify the process flaws between functions and teams which ultimately lead to inefficiency. By understanding these “disconnects” Kepner-Tregoe is able to define process improvement opportunities. KT then works with you to develop an implementation strategy that delivers sustained service quality that is aligned with your operational and strategic goals.
Service process improvement requires a strategic look at your service offerings and long term customer value. Once implemented, it is sustained with ongoing monitoring and measurement for continuous process improvement.
Contact us to find out more about Service Process Improvement with Kepner-Tregoe.