Make every day your best day
Processes play a critical role in organizational success—improving business process performance improves organizational performance. They are the way work gets done (or doesn’t).
The Kepner-Tregoe BPI approach helps an organization to understand the causes of why key business activities are underperforming and which processes are barriers to the effective implementation of its strategy. Success can be measured in improved quality, timeliness, efficiency, costs, and cycle-time.
- Aligning three regional service processes into one global process
- Optimizing the conversion process to increase the competitive advantage at a manufacturing plant
- Improving customer support cycle-time and customer satisfaction performance of a premium smart-phone producer
Improving the way “work gets done”
The KT BPI approach is built on the premise that process improvement is driven by strategic and operational priorities. Process improvements should be guided by the organization's strategic goals. We collaborate with clients to identify the key processes that need examination and improvement. We ensure that the BPI project is clearly structured and goals are precisely defined.
Improvement is accomplished by:
- Defining the process (how it is done now)
- Measuring process performance (establishing a base line)
- Stabilizing the process (removing variation)
- Improving the process (how it should be done)
- Ensuring that process is maintained through measurement and management
Once a process is improved, it is managed for continuous improvement. Kepner-Tregoe’s Problem Solving and Decision Making and Project Management approaches help support and structure a BPI project. These methodologies, combined with process mapping, functional flowcharting, process analyses, and use of process metrics and controls provide a highly effective method for improving the way work gets done.
Contact us to explore how this solution is a fit for you, your team, your organization.