Take control of your change management
Effective Project Management Office ensures that your limited capital and human resource is constantly deployed in the most effective and efficient manner, allowing you to do more with less.
It ensures that your people are working on the right projects, that dependencies and resource conflicts across projects are communicated and that your leadership team has the visibility over individual project progress to keep the whole portfolio on track.
- Thomson Tubes: 111 projects in two weeks instead of three
- Sara Lee: Six major new products launched with dramatically improved right-first-time quality
- Lockheed Martin: Improved cost management from an average $120,000 overrun to a $90,000 under-run
Doing the right things, right
We work with you to develop a governance structure for the effective management of projects that works for your organization. We deploy Portfolio Management processes, ensure clear role definition, and support you in driving the behavioral changes required for effective change delivery.
By bringing an organizational focus and strategic focus to project work, our clients achieve dramatic improvement against their key performance indicators. These include: revenue, profit, costs, cash flow, return, brand equity, customer satisfaction and retention, time-to-market, innovation, efficiency, output, and quality.
We collaborate with our client organizations in a variety of ways:
- Identify, scope and prioritize the programs and projects that need to be delivered to meet the key operational and/or strategic goals. This results in a balanced portfolio of projects that is focused and effective.
- Install a project management office to oversee project programs, control the number and type of projects in the portfolio, evaluate resource allocation, provide project governance and support ongoing project work.
- Establish monitoring and reporting mechanisms to aid leadership decision making and drive outstanding project performance.
- Facilitate project issue resolution when projects or programs are at risk or when tight schedules or other circumstances demand intensive coordination, risk analysis, or other actions.
- Evaluate project capabilities and develop training, performance support, and/or process improvement programs that address any gaps or areas for improvement.
Contact us to explore how this solution is a fit for you, your team, your organization.