“Thinking as a Process”, embodies the way in which Kepner-Tregoe (KT) views organizational development. Problem solving should not be a spontaneous, unfocused series of actions to try to fix a problem. Similarly, projects should be prioritized based on their alignment with an organization’s business strategy. KT thinking processes advocate a focused, consistent method of KT Clear Thinking, root cause analysis, and situation appraisal processes to quickly isolate the problem to find a solution. KT’s Clear Thinking processes ensure strategic alignment with the organization’s goals, guide project management, and encourage team collaboration.
Kepner-Tregoe Thinking as a Process:
- Allows teams and leaders to thrive, especially when the pressure is on
- Becomes the organization’s capital as KT’s transfer of skills and capability translate into rapid problem resolution
- Builds smart planning, effective decision making as well as ongoing management effectiveness
- Saves companies millions of dollars annually in training and effective leadership programs
- Allows teams and leaders to think collaboratively, across functions and borders, towards shared enterprise goals
An integral part of the KT Clear Thinking methodology is prioritization and accurate assessment of operations and processes. Thinking as a Process is having a systematic framework of analysis that gives executives and managers the tools and confidence to perform brilliantly under pressure. Ultimately, Thinking as a Process focuses on building organizational capability to resolve complex business problems fast and foster growth.
Are you ready to begin Thinking as a Process instead of relying on guesswork and luck?
Contact us to learn more.