The best kept secret in operational improvement, business process improvement, project management, as well as problem solving is Kepner-Tregoe consulting. Application of Kepner-Tregoe’s proprietary strategic problem solving, root cause analysis, and other analytical frameworks is responsible for dramatic organizational growth across all departments.
KT is known as “the best kept secret”. Use of KT Clear Thinking process improvement has reduced thousands of hours for individuals as well as teams due to more efficient operations, increased productivity and reduced costs driving millions of dollars to the bottom line. KT methods define an organization as a strategically aligned whole supported by effective problem solvers who can rapidly make decisions that reduce costs and increase productivity. Those who know about KT consulting have joined an extended family of KT alumni converts who, due to the results they’ve experienced have become passionate about KT Clear Thinking.
Quality x Adoption = Results!
Kepner-Tregoe uses proven proprietary frameworks to assess your needs and develop and implement a plan that maximizes the ROI of your investment in capability development.
The KT business improvement plan includes:
- Triggers and Process Alignment – defining when a certain capability is required and how it integrates within your current work flow
- Performance System – aligning goals, consequences and feedback with the new behaviors
- Coaching – reinforcing the concepts on the job in order to become proficient
- Leadership – defining how leadership will role model and support the new skills
- Cultural Norms – understanding which aspects of culture support the change and which ones will make the desired change more challenging
- Measurement – tracking “the change” and its impact on core metrics
- Knowledge Creation – planning how to systematically document, store, and share the information in order to become a “learning organization”
Successful change occurs when it’s commonly known: “This is how we do business around here!”
Kepner-Tregoe knows what it takes to make it happen. Contact us to learn more.