Michael is a 19-year veteran with Kepner-Tregoe (KT). He is an expert in the full range of KT services including directing industry-specific, integrated teams of Kepner-Tregoe (KT) professionals on a wide range of projects. His particular strengths / joys are teaching / training, strategy formulation, design of cost-benefit analysis, operational and business process improvement. Past positions at K-T include: President of the North American division, Director of Professional Development where he cultivated advanced consulting and training resources globally, and Global Director of Inside Sales supporting various geographies and KT practices.
November 14th agenda:
5:15 - 6:15 pm = Arrivals, Networking, Catered Buffet Dinner & Drinks
6:15 - 7:45 pm = Presentation, Discussion, Q&A
In this Decision Making "Exec. Summary" Workshop, you will learn how to:
- Ask the right questions to uncover critical data required to make the best decision.
- Understand how to create the perfect decision statement, a critical component of success.
- Identify the key decision objectives that will be used to assess different alternatives.
- Understand which criteria are mandatory and which are not, and how much influence non-mandatory criteria will have.
- Evaluate the relative strengths of each alternative using a quantitative scoring system.
- Assess the risks associated with each alternative.
- Identify scope and gain consensus by focusing on identifying objectives, then choices, and finally on risks before committing to a final choice.
- Use simple-but-robust techniques for comparing performance of alternatives.
- Confidently make the best choice that maximizes benefits and minimizes risks.