The Kepner-Tregoe (KT) competitive advantage lies in building a Thinking Organization based on proven, rational processes. Thinking Organizations implement KT Clear Thinking methodology to gain a competitive edge that helps them beat the competition and thrive as a strategically aligned whole. These business improvement processes have allowed hundreds of companies to resolve issues more effectively and efficiently for over 50 years, giving them a competitive edge in the business world. When employees at all levels of a company follow the same thinking and issue resolution processes, the results are powerful: increased productivity, improved efficiency, superior quality, increased morale, unified sense of purpose, and reduction in costs.
What is a Thinking Organization? Thinking Organizations have teams and leaders that communicate effectively across silos and time zones. Thinking Organizations solve critical business problems and make crucial decisions with speed and accuracy. Thinking Organizations have people who know how and when to use their analytical minds, when to rely on experience, and how to do it as a team. Here are some of the changes a Thinking Organization might see:
- Operations – better asset utilization, unit cost reduction, quality improvement, all done safely
- Customer Service and IT – shortened time to resolution, increased customer satisfaction
- The Project Office – projects delivered on-time, on-budget, and on-goal
- Human Resource and Leadership Development – resolve complex issues, make smart decisions
- The Executive Suite – set and implement the strategy your teams will execute
What would your Thinking Organization look like?
Contact us. We would be happy to show you.