Dates: October 6-8, 2014
Location: The Westin Chicago North Shore, Chicago, IL
The American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2014 will help you improve processes and communications in your organization. With American manufacturing gradually expanding after the recession it is important to take action to generate growth to stay ahead of the competition:
• Equip yourself with the latest information on how worldwide economic trends are impacting American manufacturing
• Gain insight into how insourcing and outsourcing impact on profits
• Transform your change management communications and improve employee engagement in new corporate strategies
• Find out how to advance your operational excellence and continuous improvement programs beyond current practice
• Hear best practice examples of technology innovations
Kepner-Tregoe will be present on the show floor and available to discuss KT Clear Thinking for your organization.
To join us, you can use our exclusive Early Bird discount! Standard Fee is $2,495 per delegate but use this discount until Friday 29th August and sign up for only $1,495pp (+10% SvC & Tax). To register click here. Please use booking code 'AF2425' on the 3rd booking page. The code needs to be used to authorize the reduction.
Contact us to learn more.