We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team
Kepner-Tregoe is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Manager
You are a passionate marketing professional. You are creative, high energy, and love to apply this creativity and drive to help your company improve its brand awareness and corporate image. You enjoy working with a dynamic global team on a wide variety of marketing tasks and love to be part a global company that truly makes a difference. You thrive in an environment where you are given specific objectives and then have the freedom to try out new ideas. You also relish the managerial responsibility and enjoy recognition for the results you achieve.
You have strong digital communication skills and are capable of developing engaging content for different types of marketing platforms and materials. Brand awareness is concept you feel very comfortable with. You are confident of your capability to make a strong contribution to a well-known brand. You are excited and ready to work for a great company that is seeking to stand out for excellence in digital marketing.
You are a creative problem-solver and have the experience needed to manage multiple projects simultaneously. You are highly organized and detail oriented and very good at planning. You are known for checking details to ensure that your plans are successful.
Here is a list of capabilities that we are seeking. We need a person who brings these skills and experience with them or the possesses ability to learn them quickly:
- Corporate communication & public relations
- Lead generation / sales support / promotional presentations and materials
- Marketing tools and techniques for customer retention and engagement.
- Internet presence, web design, internet advertising, social media, analytics
- Trade shows and events
- Customer experience surveys designed to support continuous improvement
- Market research, business intelligence, customer segmentation
If you find that the profile described above is you then we might have the perfect job for you. Please have a look at the detailed job description below and apply with your cover letter and resume to KTNAHR@kepner-tregoe.com
Kepner-Tregoe (KT) provides capability development and consulting solutions across the world to help organizations resolve the most pressing issues with speed and confidence. Founded in 1958, and based on ground-breaking research on how people think, solve problems and make decisions, Princeton-based Kepner-Tregoe helps organizations achieve Service and Operational Excellence by improving quality, increasing efficiency, and reducing costs. The KT methodology is used at every level of client organizations: to implement strategy; achieve continuous improvement; increase customer satisfaction; and drive effective issue resolution throughout the organization.
This is a full-time position preferably located at Kepner-Tregoe’s (KT) headquarters in Princeton, NJ. KT offers an attractive compensation and benefits package as well as an opportunity to work with a dynamic team to that is building a broad marketing platform for KT’s global consulting and training solutions.
- Develop and execute successful marketing initiatives including web, social media and state-of-the-art campaigns in support KT’s corporate objectives.
- Promote enhancements to the marketing strategy and advocate for successful best practices within the organization.
- Proactively recommend a new digital marketing strategy, tactics and projects that will amplify and improve KT’s online reputation.
- Oversee SEO/SEM/PPC initiatives from conception to completion, including communications, copywriting and coordination with IT and respective teams on logistics, execution and metrics.
- Design and develop a set of analytics and dashboards to offer easy visibility that allow us to continually improve all marketing programs.
- Identify new industry trends and technologies that impact digital marketing and translate these opportunities into actionable marketing plans.
- Monitor and analyze ongoing campaigns to ensure success and continuous improvement.
- Graphic design and recommendations to support webpage layout, advertising initiatives, social media and content production.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree; or other relevant advanced qualification (or nearing obtention of such a qualification)
- Knowledge and familiarity of platforms and analytics tools including Google Analytics, Marketing Automation platforms (such as Pardot, Terminus, and Marketo), Salesforce, etc.
- Knowledge of website technologies & development preferred with experience managing internal development as well as outsourced development with external vendors
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to think strategically with an entrepreneurial spirit, while also exhibiting strong execution skills including a willingness to roll-up their sleeves to get the job done. Looking for a results-driven performer with the ability to manage cross functional relationships.
- Excellent planning, problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to assess potential issues/conflicts and make timely recommendations to management.
- Ability to analyze and report marketing results from digital programs and initiatives.
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly motivated team player with the ability to influence and drive change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
Benefits package available
Submit your cover letter and resume to: KTNAHR@kepner-tregoe.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer