Kepner-Tregoe is currently seeking an experienced Consultant with IT Service Management experience to join our team of professionals.
The company headquarters is located in Princeton, NJ, but Consultants are hired from all locations throughout the continental US. Consultants are expected to establish a home-based office. We will provide telecommunications and other office equipment required to establish this office including laptop, printer and mobile phone.
Our company provides training and consulting services to organizations worldwide. Since 1958, we have helped client organizations apply systematic processes for problem solving, decision making and planning to achieve strategic clarity and operational effectiveness. Today, KT processes are used by millions of employees and managers in many countries, in multiple languages, across a wide range of industries and business functions.
One of our strategic product areas is IT Service Management and Technical Support. We are seeking a consultant with a focus in this area, supporting our training and consulting initiatives that are aimed at improving incident, problem, change and technical support processes and performance.
The primary role of the IT Consultant is to learn and then deliver via training, coaching or consulting KT's proprietary methodologies and practices for problem solving, decision making, process improvement and managing projects. Consultants are expected to travel widely across geographic regions on an almost weekly basis to develop their capability and/or provide clients with training and consulting services.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering (or significant equivalent expertise built on the job)
- Experience in IT Service Management and operations
- Five plus years of business-related experience, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Resides near a major airport hub
- Willingness to travel extensively (up to 85%)
- Experience delivering Professional Services (e.g., training, or consulting) and/or IT operations management
- Experience in business process analysis and improvement
- Advanced degree and/or expertise/certification (PMP, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Project management experience
- Understanding of ITSM tools and landscape
- Demonstrated platform skills/public speaking
- Ability to work independently (without supervision or extensive administrative support)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package available
- Access to company’s restricted stock plan (after qualifying period)
Click here to email your resume
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer