Kepner-Tregoe is currently seeking an experienced IT Consultant with Service Management experience to join our team of professionals.
The company headquarters is located in Princeton, NJ, but Consultants are hired from all locations throughout the continental US. Consultants are expected to establish a home-based office. We will provide telecommunications and other office equipment required to establish this office including laptop, printer and mobile phone.
Kepner-Tregoe (KT) provides training and consulting services to organizations worldwide. Since 1958, we have helped client organizations apply systematic processes for problem solving, decision making and planning to achieve strategic clarity and operational effectiveness.
Today, KT processes are used by millions of employees and managers in many countries, in multiple languages, across a wide range of industries and business functions. KT continues to partner with client companies to install holistic, sustainable solutions to drive performance. Approaches include strategy formulation; business process improvement; human performance and project portfolio management; Operations and IT troubleshooting process improvement; and skill development components. Our loyal clientele is a veritable who’s who of leading international companies.
The primary role of the IT Consultant is to learn and then deliver via training or consulting KT's proprietary processes for finding cause, making decisions and managing projects. Associates are expected to travel widely across geographic regions on an almost weekly basis to develop their capability and/or provide clients with training and consulting services.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering
- Experience in IT Service Management
- Three plus years of business-related experience, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Resides near a major airport hub
- Willingness to travel extensively (up to 85%)
- Experience delivering or selling in Professional Services (e.g., training, or consulting)
- Experience in Business process analysis, diagramming, and information visualization
- Advanced degree (MBA preferred) and/or expertise/certification (PMP, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Demonstrated platform skills/public speaking
- Ability to work independently (without supervision or extensive administrative support
Compensation and Benefits:
- Bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package available
- Access to company’s restricted stock plan (after qualifying period)
Click here to email your resume
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer