We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team in Princeton, NJ
For more than 5 decades, Kepner-Tregoe (KT) has been THE leader in problem solving. We train others in our proven methodology, and provide consulting solutions to help our clients solve complicated problems and create sustainable change. We take our mission to empower others seriously. Our blend of training and consulting is unique and is a major differentiator for us. Our employees take pride in helping clients become more capable and successful problem solvers and decision-makers. We look forward to finding new employees who share our commitment to learning and growth.
This is a full-time position located at Kepner-Tregoe’s (KT) headquarters in Princeton, NJ. KT offers an attractive compensation and benefits package as well as an opportunity to work with a dynamic team to who is building a broad marketing platform for KT’s consulting and training solutions. These are the same solutions that were instrumental in bringing the ill-fated Apollo XIII astronauts safely back to earth.
We are looking for a multidisciplinary technologist who is comfortable working across multiple digital media platforms to design and execute programs to drive engagement that generate increased business. This marketer should be comfortable with both the development and execution of marketing campaigns as well as have good comfort with identifying cause/effect relationships to analyze and optimize programs. Great graphic design skills are a plus. This is a great opportunity to be an essential member of the KT corporate marketing team that will be key to the growth of our company.
- Develop and execute successful digital marketing initiatives including web, social media and email campaigns in support KT’s corporate objectives.
- Define, plan and execute timely email campaigns in conjunction with other members of the Marketing team. Promote enhancements to the email marketing strategy and advocate for successful best practices within the organization.
- Proactively recommend new digital strategy, tactics, and projects that will amplify and improve KT’s online reputation.
- Oversee SEO/SEM/PPC initiatives from conception to completion, including communications, copywriting and coordination with IT and respective teams on logistics, execution, and metrics.
- Identify new industry trends and technologies that impact digital marketing and translate these opportunities into actionable marketing plans.
- Monitor and analyze ongoing campaigns to ensure success and continuous improvement.
- Graphic Design skills to support webpage layout, advertising initiatives, social media and content production a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree; or other relevant advanced qualification (or progression towards obtaining such a qualification) desirable
- Demonstrated experience working with Marketing Automation platforms (Pardot, in a Salesforce environment preferred)
- Knowledge of website technologies & development preferred with experience managing internal development as well as outsourced development with external vendors
- Minimum 5 years experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to think strategically with an entrepreneurial spirit, while also exhibiting strong execution skills including a willingness to roll-up their sleeves to get the job done. Looking for a results-driven performer with the ability to manage cross-functional relationships.
- Excellent planning, problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to assess potential issues/conflicts and make timely recommendations to management.
- Ability to analyze and report marketing results from digital programs and initiatives.
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly motivated team player with the ability to influence and drive change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available
Please submit your resume to: KTNAHR@kepner-tregoe.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer