Developing Leadership, Management, and Team Skills
Do you have a process for effective issue resolution leadership?
Leaders, managers, and teams must set priorities, solve problems, make decisions, and execute plans. Yet people are rarely taught a systematic process for doing these core activities, even in business school.
Is this what you're experiencing?
- Everyone learns from his or her own unique experience
- Significant variation between your most effective and least effective resources
- Communication and collaboration is poor when it comes to resolving issues and making decisions
- Teams lack a common language and common resolution process
- Resolving issues is a slow and often times incomplete process
We equip the leaders of tomorrow with the necessary rational and critical thinking skills that are the foundation of effective leadership and issue resolution management. The result: Clear Thinking that drives performance improvement.
We provide information and process-based solutions for improving the performance of projects and project managers. It's about the discipline, structure and collaboration capabilities to deliver change on-time and on-budget.
Program Leaders are equipped to lead workshops within your organization. These leaders play a critical role in developing and implementing programs that drive sustainability and align the organization for success.
This is where “what we know” becomes “what you know.” Process Facilitators and Coaches integrate the use of KT processes by providing leadership, coaching, and facilitation. As certified facilitators and coaches, your leaders will assist their colleagues in solving difficult problems, making tough decisions, setting priorities, and planning ahead.