Process Facilitator and Coach Development
Teaching people to lead others
Kepner-Tregoe's Process Facilitator and Coach Development provides leadership and coaching skills. Employees will gain a complete understanding of the concepts and the application capability of Kepner-Tregoe ideas and available tools. As certified facilitators and coaches, your leaders will assist their colleagues in solving difficult problems, making tough decisions, setting priorities, and planning ahead.
Value to your organization
- Adding advanced process skills to your teams
- Expanding and encouraging the use of process with facilitation support
- Improving issue resolution through teamwork
- Formalizing the use of KT processes to help meet organizational goals
Developing a capability based on incisive questioning and facilitation
During this development program, participants enhance their ability to lead groups and individuals. The goal is to resolve business issues through Kepner-Tregoe’s processes of Situation Appraisal, Problem Analysis, Decision Analysis, as well as Potential Problem Analysis and Potential Opportunity Analysis.
Through role modeling, candidates develop the capability to lead others in typical facilitations. They build cross-functional troubleshooting teams who have the content expertise to expedite solutions. Candidates learn to lead brainstorming sessions, assign responsibilities, and encourage others to rely on the process. The goal is to “think beyond the fix” for additional improvement opportunities.
“If KT processes are being used, executive management doesn’t need all the details. Often just knowing that a process was used is enough.”
Contact us to explore how this solution is a fit for you, your team, your organization.
We build capability
Our goal is to build true capability within your people and organization. This is not achieved by skill development alone. Adoption is the driver of results. That’s why we work with you to maximize the ROI from your “people investment” by:
- Clarifying your capability development objectives and how they tie to your business success
- Identifying areas of emphasis for development and how the new skills will be applied inside your business
- Helping you identify critical elements in your company’s performance environment that support or hinder the capability development process
- Pre- and post-skill development support and coaching to ensure we maximize the skills transfer from the “workshop room” into the real world
Interested to Maximize your Return On Investement? Learn more about our Results Model.
Candidates must have previously attended a Kepner-Tregoe Problem Solving and Decision Making workshop or equivalent program. Please contact KT to find out if you qualify.
Let us know if you are interested in future dates that are not listed.
Two sessions: Session I: 9-11 April, Session II: 22-23 May
Twee sessies: Sessie I: 24-26 Sept; Sessie II: 27, 28 October