Gain clarity and regain control
KT Incident Mapping (IM) provides clarity. Complex issues may seem impenetrable, but they are usually bound by several closely related themes. Incident Mapping systematically unravels and elucidates these issues, providing a clear and complete overview of the incident.
The result is a visual map of mutual relationships and interdependencies that provides the basis of a meaningful and creative collaboration to finding solutions. You gain control, take appropriate action, prevent subsequent incidents, and influence the future in a positive way.
Value to your organization
- Reduce time to find root cause
- Gain a complete understanding of the causal tree – minimize chances of missing an essential connection
- Provide clarity of thinking as part of a live facilitation or “post mortem” analysis
- Reduce the effort to document and communicate an incident
Clarity drives effective actions
Incident Mapping is a dynamic, systematic visual approach to showing the cause, circumstances, and consequences of a problem. It reveals the barriers to a solution and the actions to be taken.
Our eight-step process:
1. Describe the main problem
2. Stair-stepping (show the tangible cause-effect chain)
3. Describe the circumstances
4. Identify breached barriers
5. Determine the problem owner
6. Analyze problems (finds true cause when cause is unknown)
7. Develop possible actions
8. Choose actions
Contact us to explore how this solution is a fit for you, your team, your organization.
We build capability
Our goal is to build true capability within your people and organization. This is not achieved by skill development alone. Adoption is the driver of results. That’s why we work with you to maximize the ROI from your “people investment” by:
- Clarifying your capability development objectives and how they tie to your business success
- Identifying areas of emphasis for development and how the new skills will be applied inside your business
- Helping you identify critical elements in your company’s performance environment that support or hinder the capability development process
- Pre- and post-skill development support and coaching to ensure we maximize the skills transfer from the “workshop room” into the real world
Interested to Maximize your Return On Investment? Learn more about our Results Model
Let us know if you are interested in future dates that may not be listed.