Disciplined execution for every size of project
Initiatives come in all sizes, varieties, and complexities. Organizations worldwide use our Project Management approach to ensure that these projects are delivered on time, on budget, and with the desired results. Our scalable process ensures that you have the necessary planning and management discipline while being able to adjust flexibly to the scope and needs of a project (and not burden the organization with unnecessary administration).
- Completed 111 projects on time
- Increased the percentage of on-schedule projects, rising from 56.4% to 90% in the first year alone
- Improved cost management, going from an average $120,000 in overruns to $90,000 in under-runs
- Saved millions of dollars in processing and material costs
- Dramatically increased safety performance, including a 40% drop in lost workday/mishap rates
- Successfully met new production capability goals
A four-pillar approach. One complete methodology
Four distinct processes address specific aspects of project management. Together they combine to form a comprehensive and effective methodology.
Definition is used to appraise the need for the project. It clarifies timing, cost, and performance parameters. It also identifies specific results and the value that the project should produce, balanced against the appropriate level of available resources.
Planning is used to determine who will do what and when. It combines technical sequencing and scheduling of deliverables and resources with people-oriented tasks (such as gathering the right people for project work and gaining their commitment to success). It also includes managing project risk by using the KT Potential Problem Analysis process.
Implementation addresses the controlled and effective use of resources to achieve project results. It overcomes the common pitfalls that befall many projects, including monitoring and responding to project issues. Implementation ensures project goals are achieved while also leveraging new opportunities.
Project Communication is woven throughout definition, planning, and implementation processes. It incorporates effective leadership skills to manage human performance and address stakeholder involvement and satisfaction.
The Kepner-Tregoe Project Management approach links with the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge, providing a question-based rationale that makes it easier to learn and apply project knowledge.
We are a PMI Certified provider of Project Management Consulting and Training.
We build capability
Our goal is to build true capability within your people and organization. This is not achieved by skill development alone. Adoption is the driver of results. That’s why we work with you to maximize the ROI from your “people investment” by:
- Clarifying your capability development objectives and how they tie to your business success
- Identifying areas of emphasis for development and how the new skills will be applied inside your business
- Helping you identify critical elements in your company’s performance environment that support or hinder the capability development process
- Pre- and post-skill development support and coaching to ensure we maximize the skills transfer from the “workshop room” into the real world
Want to Maximize your Return On Investment? Learn more about our Results Model
Offered as a workshop. Go to our workshop section to see scheduled dates and locations.