The ability to execute
Change needs focus, discipline and the ability to communciate effectively and clearly across teams. Whether it's the implementation of a new strategy or a core operational initiative - effective Project Management can be the difference between organizational success and failure.
Kepner-Tregoe provides proven solutions and scalable capability sets for managing projects that significantly increases project results in terms of on-time, on-budget and “on-goal” performance.
- Completed 111 projects on time.
- Increased the percentage of on-schedule projects, rising from 56.4% to 90% in the first year alone.
- Improved cost management, going from an average $120,000 in overruns to $90,000 in under-runs.
- Saved millions of dollars in processing and material costs.
- Dramatically increased safety performance, including a 40% drop in lost workday/mishap rates.
- Successfully met new production capability goals.
Every organization today achieves results through projects. These projects come in all sizes, varieties, and complexities. And while each project may be vastly different, project teams need a shared process to produce the desired project results. If they don’t, projects are likely to underperform.
Projects more than any other work situation require the influence of people to get things done. Identify strategies to avoid people related problems on projects and drive positive team behaviors.
STOs are events that demand exceptional planning and execution. Well executed STOs offer organizations a competitive advantage, whereas poorly executed STOs can cost millions in lost revenue.
Want to Maximize your Return On Investment? Learn more about our Results Model