Service Process Improvement
Improve the core processes to achieve true customer value
The KT Service Process Improvement approach identifies gaps in your current processes. We’ll focus on that “white space," the interfaces between functions and teams where processes tend to break down. Then we’ll work with your team to design (or possibly realign) the way you deliver service in concert with your strategic and operational objectives, installing an ongoing process measurement and management system.
- Aligning three regional service processes into one global process
- Improving the customer support cycle-time and customer satixfaction performance of a premium smart-phone producer
Get to the heart of reliable, high-quality service delivery
Improving business processes is a process itself. The Kepner-Tregoe Service Process Improvement solution is a highly robust, proven approach focusing on:
- Understanding the current “disconnects,” gaps, and improvement opportunities
- Aligning the design of the “future process” with strategic and operational goals
- Providing the right level of detail for effective and efficient execution
- Measuring process performance throughout the process
- Understanding what’s necessary to implement changes in behavior, as well as modifying software and other systems
Once a process is improved, it is managed for continuous improvement. Kepner-Tregoe’s issue resolution and project management approaches help support and structure a process improvement project. These methodologies, combined with process mapping, functional flowcharting, process analyses, and use of process metrics and controls provide a highly effective method for improving the way work gets done.
Contact us to learn more