KT Kaizen: Problem Solving Support
Even great troubleshooters run into problems they can't solve.
For Immediate Problem
|Download our brochure|
With KT Kaizen, Kepner-Tregoe will bring in highly-skilled problem solvers to guide your team towards identifying root cause of your most challenging issues. Often completed in just one week or less, a KT Kaizen will achieve tangible results through a structured and proven facilitation approach.
Expert facilitation substantially increases the efficiency and effectiveness of root cause analysis, while gaining support and commitment from all involved. Not only is a problem solved or a decision made, but your troubleshooting team will better understand the KT Root Cause Analysis process. As with all our customers, Kepner-Tregoe ensures the absolute highest level of confidentiality.
When you need KT Kaizen
Contact KT for immediate problem solving support when you have:
- Equipment and machine failures
- Sudden or unexplained quality/product defects
- IT software/hardware or system issues
- Accident investigations
- A problem with too many possible causes or that keeps coming back after you have "fixed" it
KT root cause analysis has brought proven results to manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, biotech, IT, oil & gas and many other industries where you need to find the cause of problems.
Just a few of the problems solved by Kepner-Tregoe facilitators
- A healthcare provider at risk of being shut down due to a quality failure in manufacturing
- A food manufacturer encountered a serious cosmetic flaw in its products valued at £40 million - after 3 months, they were still not able to find root cause
- A technology provider with failing transition networks replaced several network components, but the problem remained unresolved causing an increased number of outages