Webcasts of recent or past Kepner-Tregoe (KT) events give you great detail on industry specific topics and are an excellent use of your time. Webcasts of seminars, presentations, orientations conducted by Kepner-Tregoe or along with clients are included here. These webcasts give an idea of the incredible results that KT processes have helped businesses achieve as well as the potential applications for Kepner-Tregoe processes and methods.
Webcasts show KT process applied to a specific industry or function. On these webcasts KT consultants cover a wide range of topics related to strategic business initiatives including operational Improvement, productivity improvement, technical support services, project management and more…
For over 50 years, Kepner-Tregoe has worked with the world’s leading companies to improve business outcomes. We recognize the challenges you face from limits to time and resources, increasingly complex operations, and escalating customer expectations. Kepner-Tregoe provides proven, data-driven thinking processes that help you reduce costs, improve efficiency, increase quality, and exercise control by providing clarity and structure. Our webcasts give you a tiny glimpse into the large changes that KT can make for your organization.
Click here to learn more about how to access Kepner-Tregoe webcasts or contacts us for more information about Kepner-Tregoe consulting services, workshops, on-site training, or skill development.
View Webcasts Just Below
- Kepner-Tregoe webcast series - Stop blaming the culture
The latest in our webcast series with senior consultant, Andrew Vermes, helps you to create a good performance bubble around you, whatever the corporate culture.
- Kepner-Tregoe webcast series - Up and Down the supply chain
The latest of a series of monthly webcasts for KT clients and participants is all about what to do when projects are in deep trouble.
- Kepner-Tregoe webcast series - Emergency project recovery
Given the poor rate of project success, it's a wonder that so many projects get started. There's a wealth of research and training (including KT) in how to get set up for success, but what if you find yourself in serious trouble?
- Kepner-Tregoe webcast series: Complex Decisions - Managing the stakeholders
Everyone’s an expert, everyone has opinions, and not all of them are helpful. At the same time, failure to secure the right kind of involvement from stakeholders leads to some unpleasant consequences for effective decision making:
- Taking an inferior solution, as a way to satisfy everyone
- Key stakeholders giving verbal support, then dragging their feet
- Re-opening discussions and negotiations with suppliers, causing extra costs
- Delayed decisions knocking strategic projects off track
- Kepner-Tregoe Webcast Series - KT in Process Improvement
Everyone's an expert... we all know what dysfunctional processes look like; that's not the same as being able to improve them.
Here are some of your most important questions: How do you add real value to the end to end process? Which bottlenecks really matter? Do I really need to change the process, or simply to find out why it isn't working?
We'll be showing you how to:
Apply Situation Appraisal to get an effective overview
Use Problem Analysis to diagnose process failures
Bring project thinking to the design of processes
- Kepner-Tregoe Webcast Series - KT in Major Incident Management
Kepner-Tregoe Webcast Series - KT in Major Incident Management
An apparently small system or application failure spirals out of control, and the media start calling...
Your top management team wants answers...
In this latest webcast we will be looking at handling the pressures of major incidents.
We'll be showing you how to:
- Bring the multiple threads of activity together
- Shorten your problem analysis
- Handle the interruptions from "helpful" people
- Kepner-Tregoe Webcast Series - Problem Analysis for non-technical issues
The fifth of a series of monthly webcasts for KT clients and participants gives tips for working with issues that can be the toughest to handle
Problem Analysis is what people think of as KT, and we've seen client save tens of millions.
It's easy to see how Problem Analysis applies to engineering, technology and software, but what about everything else?
We'll explore this enormously valuable, but less-used area of Problem Analysis with a wealth of tips and ideas.
- Kepner-Tregoe Webcast Series - Managing conflicting priorities
Part four of KT's webcast series presented by Tim Roberts. The focus is on resolving the inevitable competition for resources, and how to approach situations where priorities clash.
- Kepner-Tregoe Webcast Series - KT in Agile & Devops
Part three of KT's webcast series featuring Andrew Vermes discussing Kepner-Tregoe in Agile and Devops
- Kepner-Tregoe Webcast Series - Proactive Problem Management
Tips on how to make prevention a daily habit and to apply proactive processes, particularly in ITSM problem management.
- More Results: