Improving Project Team Collaboration
Are your people driving project success?
Most project teams work very hard toward a successful project conclusion. Many detailed project plans are often a thing of beauty. However, People are the driving force behind all project work and success.
Are you experiencing this?
- Project team members are consistently late in delivering project tasks
- Project tasks not delivered to the expected standard
- People complaining that they don’t receive feedback on their project work
- Delivery of project work is not aligned with work functions and career goals of project managers and team members
- A well defined project management process is in place—still projects are failing to deliver the required project outcomes
- A long time spent making project decisions due to a lack of involvement and facilitation of the right people
How are you doing against these measures?
|Project duration vs. Plan||Percent of project objectives completed||Project spend vs. Plan|
Projects, more than any other work situation, requires the influence of people to get things done. Identify strategies to avoid people related problems on projects and drive positive team behaviors.