Problem management is a critical aspect of IT Service Management (ITSM). IT Problem management uses ITIL processes or other IT service methods to prevent problems, improve troubleshooting, as well as reduce the quantity and impact of incidents when they occur. Kepner-Tregoe (KT) offers KT Resolve, robust problem management strategies compatible with ITIL that increase IT service availability while simultaneously increasing IT service quality and decreasing problems.
A Client Story - Know The Risks
Managing problems with Kepner-Tregoe’s Problem Management process helps business organizations achieve the following objectives:
- Reduce volume and severity of IT incidents
- Drive IT stability
- Reduce outage costs
- Resolve customer service issues quickly
- Minimize service disruptions
- Reduce costs associated with service disruptions
- Improve IT customer support and service
- Increase quality of Change Management
Kepner-Tregoe IT problem management consulting is an excellent way for an organization to reduce costs while increasing IT customer service quality. Heralded as best practice for support organizations, the KT Resolve solution brings quality and consistency to troubleshooting documentation followed by streamlined escalations. Kepner-Tregoe utilizes a number of high impact processes to deliver results:
- Reactive Problem Management through high quality problem analysis RCA processes
- Proactive Problem Management through rigorous Situation Appraisal
- Pre-emptive Problem Management through facilitated Potential Problem Management
As businesses have become more reliant on the dependability of their IT services, preventing service disruptions by using Kepner-Tregoe root causes analysis to identify problems quickly, then to permanently resolve issues, helps organizations build competitive advantage. Problem management with Kepner-Tregoe (KT) Resolve helps your business quickly find the root cause, permanently solve problems, improve efficiency and quality, while also decreasing cost.
Find out about our KT Problem Management Plug in for Service Now
Contact us for more information about Kepner-Tregoe IT Problem Management consulting or ITSM Problem & Incident Management workshops.