Immediate IT Support
When systems go down, speed is vital
Contact us for
Critical incidents are rarely simple. When systems are down, your team could be faced with the task of having to restore service while concurrently managing the impact on your client’s productivity. Possibly their reputation!
Using KT Clear Thinking methods, a highly skilled team of IT professionals will arrive at your site to assess the situation and implement a solution in partnership with your team. Tangible results will become visible within days and sometimes within hours. Working with your team, our professionals will employ methods for customer issue handling and Problem Management that are ITIL-recognized and cut through significant amounts of irrelevant data to find a resolution.
Contact Us for Immediate IT support when;
- Incidents are becoming more complex, increasing the probability and risk of major outages
- Service is down threatening live transaction failures
- Your organization is lacking a consistent, repeatable approach taking control of incidents and keeping everyone on “the same page”.
- There is a threat of regulatory infractions yielding large amounts in fines
- The possibility of damage to reputation is imminent
Success Stories from clients using KT Immediate IT Support
- Reduced Mean-Time to-Restore by 74%
- Reduction in Variation by 77%
- Improved the quality of escalated incident tickets by 67%
- Improved escalation avoidance by 31%
- Reduced the average number of days to complete an RCA by 76%
- Reduction number of major impact incidents by 38%