Maximizing your asset productivity
Kepner-Tregoe’s disciplined KT Step Change approach guides the organization through the processes of rapidly assessing and delivering operational improvements through the execution of an optimal portfolio of improvement initiatives. Through side-by-side collaboration we ensure that the changes required to operational practices, processes, and procedures are implemented and the improvements are sustained.
- 47% improvement in Operational Efficiency
- 12:1 ROI over a 12 month period—surpassing ROI goals by 140%
- 30% improvement in Production Rate
- 17% improvement in Operational Efficiency, translating into $7.3 million in savings
- 50% reduction in Change-Over-Time
KT Step Change
Improving conversion time, quality and cost
We collaborate with clients in delivering rapid and targeted change to improve performance. This approach achieves specific results through project driven, operational improvements that are closely aligned to strategic and operational goals. We employ a four-step process:
- Define: Agreement and sign-off with senior leadership on performance areas to be impacted.
- Design: Bridge the gap between targeted and current level of performance. The project design is confirmed using detailed diagnostics and open communication throughout the operations team.
- Deliver: A portfolio of projects is constructed using a realistic assessment of organizational capabilities, needs, and resource constraints. If required, project management skills are transferred to the team to ensure effective execution. Implementation is monitored through a structured dashboard reporting framework. Software support is offered for some of the more complex project portfolios.
- Monitor and Report: Progress is monitored by the joint project teams. Additional opportunities for embedding change into systems and procedures are identified, planned, and implemented. Finally, we develop a formal closeout report to document progress, changes, lessons learned, and additional improvement opportunities.
Contact us to explore how this solution is a fit for you, your team, your organization.