Thinking as a Process
Thinking as a Process embodies the way in which Kepner-Tregoe (KT) views organizational development. Problem solving should not be a spontaneous grasping for straws to try to plug a leak. Similarly, business strategies need to be aligned with the projects that are being focused on within an organization. KT thinking process advocate a focused, consistent method of KT Clear Thinking, root cause analysis, situation analysis processes to quickly isolate the problem in order to find a solution, as well as strategic alignment to guide project management and team collaboration.
Kepner-Tregoe Thinking as a Process:
- Allows the teams and leaders to thrive, especially when the pressure is on
- Becomes the organization’s capital as KT’s transfer of skills and capability translate into rapid problem resolution
- Builds smart planning, effective decision making as well as ongoing management effectiveness
- Saves companies millions of dollars annually in training and effective leadership programs
- Allows teams and leaders to think collaboratively, across functions and borders, towards shared enterprise goals
An integral part of the KT Clear Thinking methodology is prioritization and accurate assessment of operations and processes. Thinking as a Process is having a systematic framework of analysis that gives executives and managers the tools and confidence to perform brilliantly under pressure. Ultimately, Thinking as a Process focuses on building organizational capability to resolve complex business problems fast and foster growth.
Are you ready to begin Thinking as a Process instead of relying on guesswork and luck?
Contact us to learn more.