News + Events
Announcements, updates and information about upcoming events, live and on-line.
- November 9, 2013
- KT Gold Client Event 2013
The location, Auto and Technik Museum Sinsheim, Germany provided an exciting backdrop for this 2013 event. However, the real action and inspiration occured through the exchange of knowledge for all who attended.
- November 4, 2013
- KT attending ITSMF UK in Birmingham
Problem management special interest group chairman Steve White of KT will host a roundtable session on Measure, Compare and Improve, benchmarking your problem management process.
- October 30, 2013
- Kepner-Tregoe Launches Tablet Application
The new Kepner-Tregoe Tablet App helps employees manage business challenges whether they are on a shop floor, in the field, at a remote office or even at home.
- October 14, 2013
- KT to Present at American Manufacturing Strategies Summit
Kevin Duffy, Partner, Global VP, Kepner-Tregoe and John Morgan, PhD, Manager of Global Quality and Process Excellence, Afton Chemical will be featured in a joint presentation on October 22, at 4:50 p.m.
- October 7, 2013
- Kepner-Tregoe Receives Brandon Hall Group's Silver Excellence Award
KT received the award for its video components in the recently upgraded Problem Solving and Decision Making solution.
- September 16, 2013
- Kepner-Tregoe Website Receives the 2013 “Consulting Standard of Excellence Award”
The Web Marketing Association awards the Kepner-Tregoe website for outstanding achievement in webdevelopment.
- August 20, 2013
- Congratulations to the Winners of Solar Decathlon China
An innovative net-zero energy house wins top honors at the 1st Solar Decathlon China. KT proudly provides project management problem solving decision making support to student team at University of Wollongong.
- July 23, 2013
- Enabling Fast, Predictable, Reliable Tech Support
Is continuity boring? Well, if it’s for great tech support Tellabs would disagree. They’ve managed to steadily produce teams of superstar trouble shooters that resolve technical problems quickly and accurately.
- July 18, 2013
- A Productivity Boost for China: KT OpEd in Wall Street Journal Asia
KT's Yong Siew Wah writes an opinion about rising wages in China, demand increased productivity—reducing waste, improving quality and simplifying procedures.
- May 21, 2013
- Kepner-Tregoe, Inc. Promotes Chris Geraghty to Chief Executive Officer
Kepner-Tregoe today announced that the firm has promoted Chris Geraghty to Chief Executive Officer. A recognition of his outstanding record of success during year a 13-year career at KT.
- May 9, 2013
- One of the best business books of all time
The New Rational Manager, KT’s landmark book, is now available in e-book format.
- May 9, 2013
- KT attends Knowledge 13 Conference
Knowledge13 will be the point of collaboration for thousands of IT professionals. Join us in Las Vegas to learn more about how KT has driven significant savings in Incident and Problem Management.
- April 18, 2013
- Kepner-Tregoe Launches New German Website
What is Kepner-Tregoe Klares Denken? Find out about KT’s new German website.
- March 21, 2013
- Announcing the winners of the 2012 KT International Process Achievement Awards
"Kepner-Tregoe is privileged to work with firms that believe in the power of Clear Thinking as much as we do."
Ray Baxter, Chief Executive Officer, Kepner-Tregoe Inc.
- February 26, 2013
- Sneak Peek: 2012 KT International Process Achievement Awards
Preview the winners of this year’s KT International Process Achievement Awards. More details to be unveiled soon.
- February 21, 2013
- Kepner-Tregoe (KT) and DAL Group Named Finalists for Management Consultancies Association (MCA) Best Strategy Project Award
- January 30, 2013
- What Is The Key To Gaining A Competitive Advantage In Wholesale Distribution?
What’s the key to increasing efficiency, driving productivity and improving bottom-line results in wholesale distribution? Ray Baxter, CEO of Kepner-Tregoe in an interview as shown on the Industrial Distribution website.
- January 14, 2013
- Kepner-Tregoe Upgrades its Signature Learning Solution
Kepner-Tregoe announced significant enhancements to its Problem Solving and Decision Making solution that helps organizations resolve complex issues through Clear Thinking.
- November 28, 2012
- Clear Thinking: The Last True Competitive Advantage
Ray Baxter, CEO of Kepner-Tregoe interviewed by IMPO explains that by Employing Clear Thinking process from the C-Suite to the plant floor is the only way to manage organizational issues and change fast and well.
- More Results: