News + Events
Announcements, updates and information about upcoming events, live and on-line.
- May 21, 2013
- Kepner-Tregoe, Inc. Promotes Chris Geraghty to Chief Executive Officer
Kepner-Tregoe today announced that the firm has promoted Chris Geraghty to Chief Executive Officer. A recognition of his outstanding record of success during year a 13-year career at KT.
- May 9, 2013
- KT attends Knowledge 13 Conference
Knowledge13 will be the point of collaboration for thousands of IT professionals. Join us in Las Vegas to learn more about how KT has driven significant savings in Incident and Problem Management.
- May 9, 2013
- One of the best business books of all time
The New Rational Manager, KT’s landmark book, is now available in e-book format.
- April 18, 2013
- Kepner-Tregoe Launches New German Website
What is Kepner-Tregoe Klares Denken? Find out about KT’s new German website.
- March 21, 2013
- Announcing the winners of the 2012 KT International Process Achievement Awards
"Kepner-Tregoe is privileged to work with firms that believe in the power of Clear Thinking as much as we do."
Ray Baxter, Chief Executive Officer, Kepner-Tregoe Inc.
- March 6, 2013
- ITSMF Belgium Conference sponsored by Kepner-Tregoe: 14th of March in Antwerp
itSMF conference. Summary of the session hosted by KT (Martine Joosten).
- February 26, 2013
- Sneak Peek: 2012 KT International Process Achievement Awards
Preview the winners of this year’s KT International Process Achievement Awards. More details to be unveiled soon.
- February 21, 2013
- Kepner-Tregoe (KT) and DAL Group Named Finalists for Management Consultancies Association (MCA) Best Strategy Project Award
- January 30, 2013
- What Is The Key To Gaining A Competitive Advantage In Wholesale Distribution?
What’s the key to increasing efficiency, driving productivity and improving bottom-line results in wholesale distribution? Ray Baxter, CEO of Kepner-Tregoe in an interview as shown on the Industrial Distribution website.
- January 14, 2013
- Kepner-Tregoe Upgrades its Signature Learning Solution
Kepner-Tregoe announced significant enhancements to its Problem Solving and Decision Making solution that helps organizations resolve complex issues through Clear Thinking.
- November 28, 2012
- Clear Thinking: The Last True Competitive Advantage
Ray Baxter, CEO of Kepner-Tregoe interviewed by IMPO explains that by Employing Clear Thinking process from the C-Suite to the plant floor is the only way to manage organizational issues and change fast and well.
- November 13, 2012
- The Thinking Organization
Kepner-Tregoe Introduces New Approach to Build Competitive Business Advantage: The Thinking Organization
54-year old firm refreshes organizational vision; launches new global website
- November 7, 2012
- Gold Client Event 2012 - The Challenge of Continuity
Location: Edelgasse 15, Ingelheim, Germany Wasems Kloster Engelthal,
Date: Wednesday 14th, November 2012
This year we're focusing on achieving a permanent change adoption and results.
- November 1, 2012
- Johnson Controls' Three-Pronged Secret
Joel Beezhold, reveals the secret of how Johnson Controls' "Continuous Improvement Trilogy" was able to realize significant savings.
Article in Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operations Magazine
- October 24, 2012
- Focused Operational Improvement
Operational improvement projects may actually yield little accountable, measurable value if the projects are not selected based on their potential contribution to operational improvement objectives. It isn't enough to deal with the problems you already know about--the "low-hanging fruit." Often, operational excellence requires that you go find ones you didn't even know existed.
- October 3, 2012
- "Why Technical Training does not work" - Video
- April 20, 2012
- North America Conferences
- More Results: