Consultant careers can be extremely rewarding professionally and personally. Kepner-Tregoe (KT) offers rewarding careers to talented individuals who are problem solving experts, who thrive on challenges and who can add maximum value for our clients. Kepner-Tregoe is looking to hire consultants who can bring practical, real world experience and combine it with KT Clear Thinking processes to drive predictable, measurable and meaningful results.
Kepner-Tregoe’s Clear Thinking has improved business outcomes for world’s leading companies for over 50 years. Consider a career with Kepner-Tregoe if you are passionate about learning our business improvement processes and applying them in real-world settings to drive change. We are looking for professionals who are:
- Intellectually curious, always seeking to learn more about the world around them
- Able to bring practical, real world experience to each engagement
- Comfortable with digging in and working shoulder to shoulder with clients in their operational environment
- Focused on helping and supporting others, working in collaboration with their peers and our clients with the drive to create value in client organizations.
- Reliable, always delivering on their commitments
- Effective communicators, listening before speaking and working systematically and continuously for deeper situational clarity
- Rigorous, going beyond the easy and the obvious to get to the root of the problem
- Seeking to move beyond capability development and specific project deliverables, dedicated to becoming a trusted adviser to each client with whom they engage
- Committed and do whatever it takes to meet and exceed clients’ expectations
At Kepner-Tregoe we focus on creating Clear Thinking Capability within our clients. Because we focus on teaching clients to think rather than giving them ideas, KT offers a very different alternative to a traditional business consulting career.
Find out more about our recruitment process if this sounds like you by clicking on the links in the navigation menu on the left.